Our Favorite Fruit Dip Recipes
These our some of our favorite fruit dips. Perfect for birthday parties or small get togethers with kids. It is easy to make and adding a few sprinkles makes it look festive. Serve with sliced apples, strawberries, grapes and pineapple spears.
- 1(8 ounce) strawberry flavored cream cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- In a medium bowl, mix the strawberry-flavored cream cheese, marshmallow together until well blended.
- Add Cool Whip and blend into mixture.
- Chill at least an hour before serving and add sprinkles on top if desired right before serving.
- Serve with sliced apples, grapes, strawberries or pineapple spears.
- Now there is a nice variety of different flavored cream cheeses available. We like the Philadelphia Cream Cheese the best. You can choose from savory to sweet. The savory flavors like Chive and Onion, Garden Vegetable or Honey Butter would make a great dip for crackers. The sweet flavors like Blueberry, Pineapple, Mixed Berry, Brown Sugar and Cinnamon are great options to make a fruit dip.
- You can also enhance or change the color by adding a couple drops of food coloring.
Strawberry Fruit Dip
Strawberry Fruit Dip for kids party food ideas. Recipe is included along with our other favorite fruit dip recipes.
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 16 oz carton of strawberries
- 1-2 Tablespoons of sugar (if you can get fresh strawberries while they are in season you can omit the sugar)
- Cut tops of strawberries, and cut in half.
- Put Strawberries into food processor and blend until smooth or until the consistency you desire.
- Mix cream cheese in bowl until smooth.
- Add strawberries, sour cream and sugar to the cream cheese and hand mix well.
- Chill and add sprinkles on top right before serving if desired.
Note: If you puree it all, it will be smoother but on the runny side.
Fabulous Fruit Salad
Just add a couple ingredients to fruit cocktail and turn it into a Fabulous Fruit Salad. Chill and enjoy on a hot summer day. I made this one with my Kindergarten class and it was a big hit!
- 2 cans 30 oz fruit cocktail
- 1/2 package mini marshmallows
- 1 container sour cream 8 oz
- Drain juice from fruit cocktail cans.
- Pour the fruit cocktail into the bowl and add marshmallows.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Chill for 30 minutes.