Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut Butter No Bake Pie for Parties
This simple no bake Peanut Butter pie is creamy and delicious...simply melts in your mouth and is easy to make. It can be made with lower fat ingredients without still yummy results. Always make sure you don't have any guests with peanut allergies before making!
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
1 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk
1 (16 oz) package frozen whipped topping, thawed (we used a little less than called for)
2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Let cream cheese soften to room temperature for easier mixing.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth.
- Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells, cover and chill in refrigerator. It will be a pudding like consistency, if you want it firmer, freeze until use.
- For a nice presentation, shave some chocolate on the top or sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. You could also drizzle melted chocolate or crush some Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS
Use lite ingredients such as lite Cool Whip
We used 2% milk too.
Make your own Graham Crust.
Have fun and drizzle chocolate, or chop up Reeses, Heath or shave chocolate to decorate the top. You could even just sprinkle some crushed graham crackers on the top. You could even brush melted chocolate on the Graham crust before spooning in the peanut butter mixture.
Easy Graham Crust
I didn't have a pie crust on hand so I made a simple pie crust with this recipe. It's a little crumbly if you don't bake but we just sprinkled the extras crumbs on top! We did the unbaked version.
1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup white sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Place crackers in a ziplock and use smash into fine crumbs on a cutting board.
- Pour into bowl with sugar. Add the melted butter and mix.
- Press into pie plate until even.
- Bake at 375 degrees f (190 degrees C) for 7 minutes. Cool. Or for unbaked pie shell, just chill for about 1 hour.