Lego Party Ideas
Lego Party Ideas for kids. This is a favorite theme for kids and we have some great ideas to make this a special event. We have also used these Gummy Legos for a Lego Robotics club celebration. The kids loved it!
We usually find a downloadable and customizable package on Etsy for invitations, banners, cup and water bottle labels. You can find a nice variety for almost any theme. I print on Glossy Photo Paper for best results.
- Helium filled lego colored balloons.
- Colorful red and blue or other lego colored streamers across the room
- Decorate your tables with Lego Figures or scenes and colorful red and blue confetti
- Red, blue, or white tablecloth.
- Cute home made robot crayons make creative fun party favors! Use silicone molds to make these cute crayons.
- Lego Candies and Home Made Soap!
- Small Lego Kits
- Cups of Legos from the Lego Store
We found some cute party favor ideas from Amazon below. We bought silicone molds from Amazon as well as the Lego Store. Note that on Amazon there are off brand molds that should work fine but there may be size differences. We tried both with success.
- Popcorn in cups.
- Fun Shaped Sandwiches.
- Veggie Sticks
- Jello made from Silicone molds. See our How To Here. These are a huge hit.
- Candy bars with personalized wrappers
Games and Crafts
- Set up Lego stations for children to build. You can set up a Mega Bloks station for younger kids to keep them busy too and away from the smaller pieces.
- Guess How Many? Fill a clear container with Lego Pieces and have each child guess how many are in the container. The closest number is the winner.
- Lego Challenges: Have children build with lego to achieve various challenges such as tallest building, most creative, most interesting car, etc. Have
a small prize for each child. This would work best with older children.
Please note we were given written permission for all material and photos posted on this page and we ask that you also request permission before reposting any pictures. Thank you!!